Robert Rose’s article about television’s appeal to marketers in a fragmented media environment was published recently by the Adventure Travel Trade Association.
Take a look at the article HERE.
GOT RESEARCH? See if you can see the story -line developing here.
1) U.S. Passports are at an all time high and trending higher (Slide) Passport Growth in US
3) Cable is down. Broadcast & Streaming are Up (Article) CableDownBroadcastStreamingUpNYPOST3.14.15
4) Digital Ad Dollars are heading to TV (Article) Digital Ad Dollars headed to TV – NYPost 3.23.15
5) Raw Travel is the #1 Travel Show beating CNN’s Anthony Bourdain’s Parts Unknown (Slide) Raw Travel Vs. Bourdain – Fall 2014
6) Raw Travel Beats Travel Channel, ESPN 2, etc. on Weekends (Slide) Raw Travel Vs. Cable Persons Main Demos Nov 14
7) TV Ratings Overall Are Declining 11-12% Year to Year (Article) Ratings Down Across the Board
8) Raw Travel Year To Year Audience Up up +46% Year to Year (Slide) Raw Travel Y2Y Growth MayS1 To MayS2)
12) Latest Clearance List
WORD FORMAT: RawTravelClearances Ranked5.26.15DoubleRunsinReddocx