Scott Gawlik is a creative professional. His original perspective, unrivaled leadership, and thorough technical knowledge provide the perfect cocktail of skills to tackle any production need. Scott’s background ranges from working post production at Technicolor to directing for Comedy Central.
Recent projects include:
– Dave Attell “Road Work” Comedy Central Special, 2014
– Nick Dipaolo “Another Senseless Killing” Comedy Special, 2014
– Post Production on Green Day’s “Heart Like a Hand Grenade” A feature film documenting the recording of their American Idiot Album, 2014.
– Video wall for Black Sabbath’s 2013 world tour.
– Video wall for The Monkees’ 2013 tour.
– Raw Travel Eastern Europe Fall 2014