This site was put up rapidly in 2022 to respond quickly to the Russian full invasion of Ukraine. RawTravelUkraine.com is currently re-designing for a longer-term expansion, with the new site set to debut in December 2023, so please stay tuned.
The new site will feature a repository of our extensive and growing content emanating from and dedicated to Ukraine, research, resources, and various ways you can help, from monetary to volunteering, to militarily and politically.
In the meantime, here are TEN tangible ways you can help now!
1) TRAILER: View and share the “My Summer in Ukraine” trailer.
2) VIEW OTHER UKRAINE VIDEOS: Videos produced before and after the full invasion HERE:
3) SEE PHOTOS: See photos from “My Summer in Ukraine” HERE.
4) READ BLOG 2023: “My Summer in Ukraine” 2023 HERE.
5) READ BLOG 2022: Summer of 2022 travel to Ukraine HERE
6) TAKE ACTION POLITICALLY: Please tell our politicians to continue to support Ukraine. You can visit this link for an easy way to do this. It takes less than two-minutes and is very effective (and needed). https://www.votervoice.net/RAZOMFORUKRAINE/Campaigns/107413/Respond
7) BUY MERCH: Empathy = Strength, Let Freedom Ring shirts and merch save lives. Order your Official Raw Travel “Empathy = Strength” Shirts and Mugs HERE
Order the Empathy = Strength T-shirt that Rob wears on the show, and $10 of every order will support our efforts to help those in Ukraine directly, including our videographer, Anastasia’s father’s troop, who desperately need essential supplies.
Your “Empathy = Strength” T-shirt, Sweatshirt or Hoodie will literally save lives.
Or check our new Coffee Mugs as well. Same deal. All profits (approximately $10) will go to help our pals at Care4Ukraine.org and Keep the Kids Learning.
Order your shirt and Mugs HERE
8) DONATE DIRECTLY: If you prefer to donate directly, you may do so at our GoFundMe page at the link below: https://gofund.me/ad765274
10) SPREAD THE WORD: Help us reach more people by spreading the link RawTravelUkraine.com on your social media.